ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the published material and patterns offered for sale on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may store, print and display the contents supplied solely for your personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content, or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise without obtaining our prior written consent.
TERMS OF SALE
The purchase of a patterns is subject to the following terms of sale.
• We accept payment through all mayor Credit Cards and PayPal. You can choose your preferred payment method at check out. We do not accept payment via e-checks, checks, money orders or another method of payment.
• Following confirmation of payment and return to the checkout page you may immediately download your file(s) via the link(s) shown, or from the shop login with your username and password.
• You will also receive an email confirming your order that provides a similar link, or links, to enable you to download the file(s) at a later time.
• If you have purchased a digital (PDF,dxf, tmp, mdl,etc) pattern or bundle of patterns, your file(s) will be available immediately in your account or send the download link to the email what you used to purchase the items. You may download the file(s) onto your hard drive for safekeeping or easier access. Your digital files will also be available in your account for 1year from the day of purchase, but not more than 5 times downloads. Due to the nature of digital product, there are no returns or exchanges on PDF patterns. Digital pattern is shipped as a download. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when you place your order with us for a digital product.
• The email address to which the emails (links for downloads) are sent cannot be changed; please ensure the email address used is valid and frequently checked.
• Patterns files are presented in PDF file format for you to print out on A4,A3 or A1 size paper according with your selection at shopping time. Some patterns are available also in Gerber (tmp inside of zip), Lectra (mdl inside of archive zip or rar) or DXF(aama) file together with grading rules (rul). The means of receiving, handling and printing of such files is entirely your responsibility.
• After downloading, patterns remain the property of CADPatterns.com They are provided for your personal, small production or mass use (production) under the intellectual property rights described above and below.
• Automatic Rights: to comply with current EU legislation and international lows regarding digital product, we are required to advise you that by downloading the digital pattern you have selected ,or the download link was send or show on the website after confirmation of payment, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, and that automatic rights to cancellation and a refund will no longer apply for purchased items; this is due to the nature of digital goods.
• In case you order a custom pattern (by order), once we receive the confirmation of advance payment of minimum 40% from estimated price, we proceed with development of your pattern to finish in the time what we are agreed. Once the pattern is finish you have to pay the remaining amount, before to send you the finished pattern. In case you do not make the final payment we are entitle to proceed with legal action to recover our balance of the amount plus recovery expenses,and the pattern we can use it at our discretion in time of money recovery process (amendments, changes of design, publish,sell it etc.)
• Also for custom patterns once you make the first sample, the small changes for fitting, proportion, correction or shrinkage of the fabric are free for only 1 time. In case of changing at design, style or fabric than the initial one this will be charged as amendments at patterns.
• In case you change your mind and you want to cancel the order for custom pattern or made to measure pattern, and the advance payment was done you lose this amount plus the value of the work done till the moment of canceling.
• Regarding the pattern support we offer this kind of services for the moment only to premium subscribers (paid for). We sell industrial patterns and all the information are writes on the patterns in the industrial and English language (cutter must, notches for matches, grain line, kind of fabrics, internals elements, etc) and on description and fabrics and trimmings from the product page what you purchase your item.
• The pattern is provided ‘as is’. We always aim at providing the tip top service and will send you most complete patterns so that your garment turns out excellent. Please remember that the actual fitting of a clothes sewed depends on the material chosen and sewer skills, and cannot be considered a reason for refund.
• Every pattern goes thorough testing and editing to ensure you receive the best possible product. However, we cannot guarantee that our work will be 100% error free, even we use the best technology in the garment industry, as behind of this technology we are only humans. Should errors be found, purchasers digital patterns will receive an update with corrections, free of charge, or inform us about the error at firstname.lastname@example.org The compatibility of each PDF and CAD file is tested, and errors downloading or opening files are usually related to local software – please read the FAQ page for further details.
• When you order a base pattern on demand,or you purchase from our shop it is your responsibility to make a sample prior production.
• When you order or purchase a pattern with grading it is your responsibility to make minimum 1 sample from each size prior production to insure the pattern is correct or is suitable with your fabric.
• It is your responsibility to check the pattern, grading and markers and other services what we offer. We do not accept any complain after the production was cut or stitch, and we do not assume any responsibility for any financial lose like fabric, manufacturing cost, delay in delivery, lack of selling etc. In case of errors from our side, we take action to fix only the digital errors (patterns errors) on our expences.
You are entitled to an amount of compensation, but not higher more than the value of the digital product, and only if we can not fix that error.
• PDF and CAD Files: all digital Patterns, markers, and other documentation are provided in digital format. You are advised to make a back-up copy of the digital files in case of loss or corruption – in these circumstances. You are advised to check your spam folder before contacting us regarding undelivered patterns. Please read the
FAQ page further help with PDF pattern files.
• Copyright: unless otherwise stated the copyright to all works, including documentation, patterns, photography and layout (in all formats) belongs to CADPatterns. This means that no part of the work, whether it be a free pattern, photos or text, any part of the documentation or pattern content, may be distributed, shared or stored (with the exemption of a personal back-up) without the permission of the copyright holder.
• Licensing: when you purchase digital pattern, you are purchasing a license to use the graphics and instructions from graphics and web site to recreate the design or parts of the design, not the rights to the instructions, photographs, layout or the design itself. Each purchase carries with it a license that permits you to use the instructions for personal,charity use, small production or mass production; to sell finished items made from the instructions; to use the finished item or photos commercially to promote further sales of the pattern and/or yarn; to teach from the pattern (provided one copy per student is allowed); but prevents you from converting, amending and selling to another entity or to say is your pattern. This license also covers my free patterns and tutorials. Credit for the design and patterns would be appreciated but is not required.Credit must be given to CADPatterns.com only if you wish, and a link provided back to this website where possible.
• All the pattern from the shop are Royalty free, generally means that you pay a onetime fee in exchange for the right to use a pattern (or some other work protected by copyright, patent, or trademark) according to agreed upon terms, with no ongoing license fees due for further use. It does not mean that the work is copyright free.
INFORMATION AND MATERIAL YOU PROVIDE
When using this website you shall not post or send to this Website any material that is, obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offense, or give rise to a civil liability.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person involved in a breach of this provision or in the posting of prohibited material (see above) on this website.
LINKING FROM AND TO OUR WEBSITE
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website or the files (pdf, dxf, mdl, tmp,rul) however caused, including any loss or damage caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material that may have been transferred to our Website.
This does not affect our liability for any circumstance which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the Republic of Cyprus.
LAW AND JURISTICTION
You may not resell the patterns, tutorials, or any portion thereof. You may make clothing using the patterns, and you may sell those clothes in small and big runs (mass produced), but you may not resell the patterns. You may not alter CADPatterns patterns and claim them as your own patterns. We would really like for you to let the world know that you used a CADPatterns digital file.
In case you want a made to measure pattern or to amends and use one of the patterns from the shop, please contact us and for a small amount we can do this for you. In this way you can have the pattern as you wish.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DIGITAL SEWING PATTERNS. YOU MUST DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THEM – WHOLE OR IN PART. WE DO NOT SELL PRINTED PATTERNS. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
©2010-2019 CADPatterns. All rights reserved. Patterns bought from this site will be available for instant download, and you will receive an email with more instructions and links. If you have troubles with the downloads, we will do our best to send out replacement PDF patterns within 24 hours of purchase. If you do not receive it please check you junk /spam folders before contacting.