Garment Pattern 9000, Men’s polo shirt slim fit Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
An essential pattern in any tailor collection, this polo shirt pattern has been created for an alluring slim fit.
• Slim Fit: a body-conscious silhouette that’s enhanced by stretch.
• Tennis tail. Side slits
• Short sleeves with ribbed armbands. Sleeve hugs the biceps.
• 2 collars and cuffs sets of patterns, 1 set from self-fabric and 1 set from rib
Length of polo for size L is 72 cm
A0, A1 ,A3 ,A4, and Letter, Aama, Dxf, Gerber and Lectra
Fabrics and trimmings
Project Difficulty Level: Intermediate Seam Allowance:
This patterns include the following industrial seam allowance:
– 1,5 cm side front placket
– 1,2 cm slits
– 2 cm hem of body
– 0,8 cm for the rest of seams. Recommended Materials:
– knitted cotton, usually a Piqué knit, or less commonly an interlock knit or using other fibers such as silk, merino wool, synthetic fibers, or blends of natural and synthetic fibers. Trimmings: Buttons – 3 pcs. Fabrics need for 1 piece (Size L):
– Main fabric: Approximately 1,1 meters on width 140 cm
– Rib: Knit 1 collar and 2 cuffs according with the patterns. In case you can not find rib you can use the self-fabric patterns.
Questions and answers of the customer
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.