Garment Patterns PDF 6000, Tailored Fit Jacket Sizes 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
Show them what that mean a women business with this suit jacket pattern. It’s designed in a tailored fit for a sleek and sophisticated fit through the body, cinching in the waist and flattering the bust at the same time. The over hip-length style creates a feminine silhouette, while the notch lapel adds a flattering touch to the neckline. Slip on with denim for a stylish weekend look or a suit trouser for office time.
Regular center back neck to hem 72 cm for size 42
A0, A1 ,A3 ,A4, and Letter, Aama, Dxf, Gerber and Lectra
Fabrics and trimmings
Project Difficulty Level: Intermediate Seam Allowance:
This patterns include the following industrial seam allowance:
– 4 cm for hem body and sleeve at main fabric
– 2 cm for hem body and sleeve at lining
– 0.7 cm for flaps, collars, colarstand, lapels
– 1.25 cm for the rest of the seams Recommended Materials:
– Woven fabrics suitable for jacket.
– Linings Trimmings: Fuse, 3 buttons, 1 pair of shoulder-pads, Fabrics need for 1 piece (Size 42):
– Fabric: you need approximately 1.6 meters on width of 140
– Lining: You need approximately 1.30 meters on width of 140 cm
– Fuse: You need approximately 0.90 meters on width of 140 cm
Questions and answers of the customer
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.