Garment Pattern 9500, Men’s Chicago chef jacket pattern. Sizes 42,44,46,48,50,52,54,56,58
The ‘Chicago’ men chef jacket pattern has been traditionally design for comfort and practicality in a busy kitchen environment. Featuring long sleeves convertible to short sleeves to keep you feeling cool, and instead of snap buttons you can use removable stud buttons for easy laundering. The pattern is fitted on the body for a easy movement in kitchen. Contrasting piping on collar and chest pocket. Double pen pocket and thermometer on left sleeve. Front left pocket for recipes. Snap buttons closure position on the patterns . You can add some eyelets on armpit area on the sleeves to create underarm air vents.
Length of product approximately 79 cm (size 48)
A0, A1 ,A3 ,A4, and Letter, Aama, Dxf, Gerber and Lectra
Fabrics and trimmings
Project Difficulty Level: Intermediate Seam Allowance:
This patterns include the following industrial seam allowance:
– 0.7cm : top collar-stand , piping area, lapel area, sleeve loop
– 1.5cm : ironing area of the patch pockets.
– 3.5cm: hemming (2.5+1 cm turn)
– 1 cm for the rest of the seams Recommended Materials:
– Woven fabric used for uniforms. (cotton with polyester) Trimmings:
– Piping tape 2.5-3.5 mm width we need approximately 0.85 meters
– Snap buttons – 10 pairs Fabrics need for 1 piece (Size 52):
– Approximately 2,1 meters on width 147 cm
– Fuse: For collar-stand 0.08 meters on width 0.9 meters
Questions and answers of the customer
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.