Garment Pattern 9504, Men’s lab coat pattern.
Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Man lab coat features a notched lapel, tailored collar for a nice fitting around the neck, a five-button front closure and a total of 3 pockets: one chest pocket, two exterior pockets. A back yoke, a back free belt and kick pleat complete this coat. Center back length approximately 102 cm (40”).
A0, A1 ,A3 ,A4, and Letter, Aama, Dxf, Gerber and Lectra
Fabrics and trimmings
Project Difficulty Level: Intermediate
These patterns include the following industrial seam allowance:
- 3 cm: hemming (2+1 cm turn) and top of pockets.
- 5cm: ironing area of the patch pockets.
- 1 cm for the rest of the seams
- Woven fabric used for medical uniforms what can be easily sterilized like cotton, linen, cotton with polyester.
– Buttons – 5 pieces
Fabrics need for 1 article (Size L):
– Approximately 1,9 meters on width 148 cm
Questions and answers of the customer
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
There are no reviews yet.